Tickets for the concerts go on general sale from the second week in March. Subscribers to the mailing list receive priority booking. If you would like to be on the mailing list please click on the CONTACT tab and enter your details. The brochure will be sent out on Febuary 20th, two weeks before tickets go on general sale. Seats are allocated at the point of purchase, so tickets bought prior to the concert will have the best available view.
Any surplus tickets are available to buy on the door.
There are two price bands: centre aisles at £16, and side aisles, at £11.
All seats have a sight-line of the stage.
There is a 10% discount when purchasing tickets for all three concerts, directly from the organiser. This option is not available from Browsers Bookshop. For more information please go to 'Tickets' tab.
In line with WCC's aim to encourage young people to experience and enjoy classical music, free tickets are available for those in full time education, (a maximum of two) providing they are accompanied by an adult.
Tickets are available:
- to order online - please complete the form on the right.
- by post - please complete and return a booking form (brochure available to download from 1st March 2016)
- by telephone - 01986 798324
- From Browser's bookshop: 60 Thoroughfare, Woodbridge,Suffolk, IP12 1AL (available 1 month before - 13th April 2017)
- Why not join the mailing list to ensure prior information of the season's concerts and gain priority booking? Please click on the CONTACT tab.
In the event of adverse circumstances, WCC reserves the right to alter either the performers or the repertoire.
Tickets are not normally refundable.